Honest gratitude for our natural resources, the development of sustainable products and the implementation of climate-friendly production processes have been an important focus point as part of the FOS® corporate culture for many years.
These values guide our daily actions and provide the base of our 10-point plan for sustainable business and climate friendliness at FOS®:
- 100 % recyclable products, separated by material in aluminium and steel.
- 100% recyclable packaging, all made of cardboard.
- Consistent recycling and take-back of transport packaging.
- Long product life aims to minimise the CO2 footprint.
- Preference for regional (≤ 100 km) and sustainable suppliers.
- Environmentally and socially responsible production entirely in Germany.
- Strengthening social cohesion through good working conditions and social commitment in the regional and national environment.
- Environmentally friendly heat generation by means of air-heating pumps and waste heat utilisation.
- 50% of the FOS company fleet is already electrified.
- Certification with EcoVadis.
During the current situation of global climate change, scarcity of resources and social grievances, FOS® has specifically created a dedicated team, which is working on permanently increasing our contribution towards sustainability at all levels of value creation. We have made this promise to our grandchildren.