Friedrich Ossenberg-Schule GmbH + Co KG (FOS) has now been developing its expertise in the field of wind uplift protection for more than a century. We manufacture and supply the optimum fixing solutions for all common roof tiles and façade coverings. As a reliable partner with decades of experience, FOS is now Europe's No. 1 specialist in stormproof fixing solutions for roof finishes and facades.
In-house quality testing
We are committed to providing the highest quality products. We achieve this by first determining which storm clip is best for the respective application and then testing the clips on our in-house testing systems according to EN 14437.
Close cooperation with industry, trade and contractors
We believe it is of key importance to work closely with roof tile manufacturers in order to ensure that we are always abreast of the latest trends and technologies and that our products are practical and fit for purpose. We also offer a telephone technical support service that provides expert advice to the trade and contractors, as well as a comprehensive online service with wide-ranging information and useful tips that are updated daily.
Made in Germany with fast delivery
Our stormproof fixing solutions are delivered ex works from our two German factories within 48 hours upon receiving your order (for standard products within Germany) thereby preventing expensive time delays at building sites. Orders are delivered promptly via our industry and trade partners.
FOS advantages at a glance:
- Long-standing close cooperation with most major roof tile manufacturers.
- Wide range of storm clips and ridge clips Made in Germany – manufactured in our two state-of-the-art production facilities.
- High inventory levels to ensure fast delivery – even in times of widespread storm damage.
- In close consultation with contractors and manufacturers throughout our continuous innovation and optimisation processes.
- Thousands of tests in compliance with EN 14437 already performed on our in-house testing systems.
- FOS is a sixth-generation, family-owned company.
- We have a 85-strong workforce and place great value on employee satisfaction, quality, expertise and reliability.